In the following, we will inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data by our company in accordance with the legal requirements
of data protection law (in particular in accordance with Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG new version) and the European General Data Protection Regulation 'GDPR'). This data protection declaration
also applies to our websites and social media profiles. With regard to the definition of terms such as "personal data" or "processing", we refer to Art. 4 GDPR.
Name and contact details of the person responsible
Our responsible person (hereinafter "responsible person") in the meaning of Art. 4(7) GDPR is:
Juergen Sandhoefer research & more consulting
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following we will inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. Types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), contact details (when using the contact form: name, email, etc.)
2. Purposes of processing according to Art. 13(1c) GDPR
Optimizing the website technically and economically, supporting commercial use of the website, improving the user experience, designing the website to be user-friendly,
Creation of statistics, avoidance of SPAM and abuse, customer service and customer care, handling contact requests
3. Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13(1e) GDPR
Visitors / users of the website and interested parties
The data subjects are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal basis for processing personal data
In the following we will inform you about the legal basis of the processing of personal data:
Transfer of personal data to third parties and processors
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6(1a) GDPR legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures that are carried out at your request,
Art. 6(1b) GDPR legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory retention requirements),
Art. 6(1c) GDPR legal basis.
- Is the processing necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person,
Art. 6(1d) GDPR legal basis.
- Is the processing necessary to safeguard our interests or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests outweigh your interests in this regard
or fundamental rights and freedoms are not, Art. 6(1f) GDPR legal basis.
As a matter of principle, we will not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. If this is the case, then the transfer takes place on the basis
the aforementioned legal bases e.g. When transferring data to online payment providers for the purpose of fulfilling a contract or due to a court order or
because of a legal obligation to surrender the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
Data transfer to third countries
We also use contract processors (external service providers e.g. for web hosting our websites and databases) to process your data. If in the frame
If data is passed on to the processors under an agreement for order processing, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. We choose ours
Processors carefully, check them regularly and have given us the right to issue instructions with regard to the data. In addition, the
Processors have taken suitable technical and organizational measures and the data protection regulations according to Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG new version) and comply with the GDPR.
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe.
Your data will therefore mainly be processed by companies for which the GDPR applies. Should the processing by third party services outside
the European Union or the European Economic Area take place, they must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 subsequent GDPR.
This means that the processing is carried out on the basis of special guarantees, such as the statement officially recognized by the EU Commission
corresponding data protection levels or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses".
Deletion of data and storage duration
Insofar as we are due to the ineffectiveness of the so-called "Privacy Shield", according to Art. 49(1a) GDPR the express consent to the data transfer
in the USA, we point out the risk of secret access by US authorities and the use of the data for monitoring purposes,
possibly without legal remedies for EU citizens, out.
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as it has been given for processing
Your consent is withdrawn or the purpose for storage no longer applies or the data is no longer required for the purpose, unless it is further
Storage is required for evidence purposes or there are statutory retention requirements. This includes, for example, retention obligations under commercial law
of business letters according to § 257 Paragraph 1 HGB (6 years) and tax retention obligations according to § 147 Paragraph 1 AO of receipts (10 years). If the prescribed
If the retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted, unless the storage is still necessary for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
Contact via contact form / email / fax / post
- If you only use our website for informational purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal
data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data:
• IP address;
• the user's Internet service provider;
• date and time of access;
• browser type;
• language and browser version;
• content of the call;
• time zone;
• access status / HTTP status code;
• amount of data;
• websites from which the request came;
• operating system.
This data is not stored together with other personal data from you.
- These data serve the purpose of user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well
their optimization and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6(1f) GDPR.
- For security reasons, we save this data in server log files for a storage period of 42 days. After this period, these are automatically deleted,
unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
Presence on social media
- When you contact us via the contact form, fax, post or email, your details will be processed for the purpose of processing the contact request.
- If you have given your consent, the legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6(1a) GDPR. Legal basis for the
Processing of the data transmitted in the course of a contact request or e-mail, letter or fax is Art. 6(1f) GDPR.
The person responsible has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to answer user inquiries
Preservation of evidence for reasons of liability and in order to be able to meet your statutory retention requirements for business letters. The aim is contact
on the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6(1b) GDPR.
- We can save your details and contact requests in our customer relationship management system ("CRM system") or a comparable system.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data
the input mask of the contact form and those that were sent by e-mail, this is the case if the respective conversation with
Yours finished. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified
is. We store inquiries from users who have an account or contract with us for up to two years after the end of the contract.
In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after their expiry: End of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years)
- You have the option at any time to withdraw your consent in accordance with Art. 6(1a) To revoke the GDPR for the processing of personal data.
If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of personal data at any time.
Rights of the data subject
- We maintain profiles and fan pages in social media. When you use and call up our profile in the respective network, the
- Data categories and description of data processing: Usage data, contact data, content data, inventory data. Furthermore, the
User data is usually processed within social networks for market research and advertising purposes. E.g. based on usage behavior
and user profiles resulting from this are created. The usage profiles can in turn be used to e.g. Advertisements
to switch within and outside of the networks that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually placed on the
Users' computers, in which the usage behavior and interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, in the usage profiles
Data is stored regardless of the devices used by the users (in particular if the users are members of the respective platforms and with
they are logged in). For a detailed description of the respective forms of processing and the possibilities of objection (opt-out), we refer to
the data protection declarations and information from the operators of the respective networks. Also in the case of information requests and the assertion of data subject rights
we point out that these can most effectively be asserted with the providers. Only the providers have access to the data of the
Users and can take appropriate measures and provide information directly. If you still need help, you can contact us.
- Purpose of processing: Communication with users connected and registered on social networks; Information and advertising
for our products, offers and services; External representation and image maintenance; Evaluation and analysis of users and content of our
presence in the social media.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate one for the purposes above
Interest according to Art. 6(1f) GDPR. If you give us or the person responsible for the social network consent to the processing of your
have provided personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6(1a) in conjunction with Art. 7 GDPR.
- Data transmission / recipient category: Social network.
- You can find the data protection information, information options and objection options (opt-out) of the respective networks / service providers here:
• Facebook - service provider: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland); Website: www.facebook.com ; Data protection declaration: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://www.facebook.com/settings? tab = ads and http://www.youronlinechoices.com ; Contradiction: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/2061665240770586 < / a>; Agreement on joint processing of personal data on Facebook pages (Art. 26 GDPR): https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum , data protection information for Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data .
• XING - service provider: XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany) - data protection declaration / opt-out: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung .
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6(1a), Art. 7 GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
This does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests according to Art. 6(1f) GDPR, you can object
object to processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which is what we do
is shown in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why
we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will
either stop or adjust the data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can exercise the right of objection
exercise free of charge. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
Juergen Sandhoefer research & more consulting
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to information
You have the right to information about your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. This includes in particular the information about the
Processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed,
the planned storage period, the origin of your data, unless they were collected directly from you.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to correct incorrect data or to complete correct data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
- Right to deletion
You have the right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless there are statutory or contractual retention periods or
This is contrary to other legal obligations or rights to further storage.
- Right to restriction
You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data if one of the requirements in Art. 18(1a) to d) GDPR is fulfilled:
• If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the
to verify personal data;
• the processing is unlawful and you reject the deletion of the personal data and instead restrict the use of the request personal data;
• the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you do need them to assert, exercise them
or need defense of legal claims, or
• if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21(1) GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons for the
Those responsible outweigh your reasons.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR, which means that you can transfer the personal data we have stored about you to
in a structured, common and machine-readable format or can request the transfer to another person responsible.
- Right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority in particular in the member state
their whereabouts, their place of work or the place of the alleged violation.
In order to protect all personal data that is transmitted to us and to ensure that the data protection regulations from us, but also ours
external service providers are complied with, we have taken suitable technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, everyone will
Encrypted data transfer between your browser and our server via a secure SSL connection.